1. When requesting a booking, the client will secure the date by deposit, agreed at the time of the enquiry. The name address and any contact numbers will be requested and a confirmation letter wil be issued for peace of mind. GDPR rules will apply
2. If the deposit is not received within seven days of the date when the booking was requested, we reserve the right to accept other bookings.
3. The outstanding balance must be received at least seven days prior to the function date via cash or BACS. Alternatively, the balance may be paid on the date of the function, before the start time, in cash. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the immediate termination of the contract.
4. If the client cancels a booking one month or more before the function date, the deposit will not be refunded, although it will be held against any future booking with us. If the client cancels a booking within one month of the function date, the full outstanding balance will become due.
5. We require access to the function room up to one & half hours prior to the start time to set up our equipment. If there are access problems which were not previously advised to us by the client, we may apply a surcharge of up to £50, to be paid in cash before we remove any equipment from our vehicles. Any waiting to gain access to the venue, may affect our start time, which will be beyond our control.
6. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the function room is equipped with at least one standard unshared 13 amp 240 volt power socket, which is deemed to be electrically safe and any damaged outlets or poor earthing noticed at the time of the set up may affect the start time, until a safe supply is supplied to us.Also a table & chair is required for our use.
7. The client will ensure there is adequate supervision of guests, customers and staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, our equipment, vehicles or personal belongings, whether caused by the client, guests, customers or staff.
8. We will conduct ourselves in a proper and professional manner at the venue, and will respond to the client’s requests regarding volume, music and any other reasonable requests.
9. If we deem our persons or property to be under threat, verbally or physically, we reserve the right to terminate our services without notice. Should this happen, no refunds will be made.
10. Requests for extra playing time will be granted where feasible, subject to venue restrictions & the agreement of venue officials where appropriate. Overtime will be charged at the rate of £60 per hour, to be paid in cash before the overtime period commences.
11. Upon the conclusion of the function, we will require approximately thirty to sixty minutes to remove our equipment and vacate the premises.
12. In the event of a delay or loss of performance due to events beyond our control, the client is still liable for the full outstanding balance. In the event of any other dispute, our liability is strictly limited to the return of payments made to us.